September Lehigh Valley Chapter Tasting
Wines of Greece
Sunday, September 13, 3 PM
701 N. 19th Street
Allentown, PA 18104
Hosted by Tami Cericola, Cheryl Hildebrandt, and Jan Thomas
Join us for a tasting of wonderful Greek wines. We selected ten wines that provide a nice cross section of the style, tastes and character of Greece. The wines are from the Peloponnese, West Macedonia, Kefalonia, Santorini, and Crete regions.
- 2018 Domaine Skouras Moscofilero
- 2017 Gaia Santorini Wild Ferment Assyrtiko
- 2017 Boutari Moschofilero
- 2018 Gentilini Notes Rose’
- 2017 Foivos Antidote Rose’
- 2017 Gaia Agiorgitiko
- 2017 Rouvalis Mavrodaphne Mitros Ariadne
- 2013 Kir-Yianni Ramnista Vineyard Xinomavro
- 2016 Alpha Estate Hedgehog Vineyard Xinomavro
- 2015 Douloufakis Dafnios
The cost is $30.00 per person and includes wines and appetizers. Attendees may choose their dinner selections from the restaurant's menu and pay accordingly. For the tasting you can pay online (lvaws.org) or mail a check payable to Jan Thomas, 4724 Hilton Road, Schnecksville, PA 18078. This tasting is limited to 30 people so be sure to pay by Saturday, September 5th.
Please bring two wine glasses and a bottle of wine for sharing with friends over dinner.