July Lehigh Valley Chapter Tasting
Wines of Alsace
Saturday, July 24, 2021, at 2 PM
Hosts: Dean & Bonnie Scott
Location: Outside under tents in the vineyard
Kutztown, PA 19530
Please join Dean and Bonnie Scott to learn about the wines of Alsace, France.
2:00-2:45 Wines from the vineyard with assorted cheeses and crackers
2:45-3:00 Chapter Announcements
3:00-4:30 Tasting 7 Grand Cru Wines from Alsace
- Barmes-Buecher Grand Cru Cremant D’Alsace 2018
- Domaine Weinbach Grand Cru Riesling 2018
- Albert Boxler Grand Cru Edelzwicker Reserve 2018
- Kientzler Krichberg Grand Cru Muscat 2015
- Albert Mann Grand Cru Pino Blanc 2018
- Albert Mann Grand Cru Gewurtztraminer 2019
- Albert Mann Grand Cru Pinot Gris 2017
Dinner is a choice of salads that will be provided from Mama's Italian Grill. These will complement the wines. When you register on the website you can select your salad and choice of dressing:
- Strawberry Spinach Salad: Baby Spinach, Fresh Mozzarella, Sunflower Seeds, Strawberries, and Grilled Chicken.
- Chef Salad: Lettuce, Tomatoes, Cucumbers, Onions, Olives, Turkey, Ham, American Cheese, and Eggs.
- Steak Salad: Lettuce, Tomatoes, Cucumbers, Onions, Olives, topped with Chipped Steak and American Cheese.
- Shrimp Salad: Baby Spinach, Onions, Walnuts and Grilled Shrimp
- Vegetable Salad: Lettuce, Tomatoes, Cucumbers, Onions, Olives, Broccoli, Spinach, Mushrooms, Sweet Peppers.
Salads are served with bread and your choice of dressing:
- Creamy Italian
- Blue Cheese
- Thousand Island
- Honey Mustard
- Olive Oil and Balsamic Vinegar
- Raspberry Vinaigrette
A special dessert will be provided.
This tasting is limited to 40 people and the cost is $50.00 per person (includes wines, dinner, dessert, tax, and tips).
Bring 2 wine glasses for the tasting and a Champagne flute if you prefer to use one for the sparkling wine.
Detailed directions will be sent in your confirmation email after registration.